Sunday 10 November 2013

Review: MUA Undress Me Palette





 This little gem has made its way into my make-up kit. 
Skeptical at first, but I decided to take the plunge into the MUA counter. 

This gorgeous array of  autumn/winter colours are f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s  for keeping it subtle & natural, but also great for rockin that smokey eye.
Swear it's makeups best loved eye look EVER. 

This collection of little beauties come at a incrediable price at just £4.99 (still can't get over the price).



The shadows are super pigmentated and have great staying power. Although this could be thanks to my MAC Painterly Pot!!!!
If you're looking for a reasonable palette this is perfect!
It has a great range of colours suitable for every occasion.

This has now become my everyday palette.

I'm in love


Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment