Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Tag

Hey lovelies, so in this blog I will be doing my first autumn tag, on behalf of blogger Kammi! Make sure you go and check out her blog beautybookblog.com

Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion and make-up. I love being able to wrap up, purchase lots of big knitted jumpers and boots, settle down in front of the fire with a hot chocolate..... Anyway I'm day dreaming now here are my answers to the questions. Enjoy!!


1. Favourite thing about Autumn? 
Has to be the slight chill we get in the morning, I love walking the dog out in the cold with the leaves crunching underneath my boots. 


2. Favourite Drink? 
I have a thing for Appletiser at the moment. Probably not the best thing, but recently I can't get enough of the stuff. I also love apple tea though as well!!!


3. Favourite scent/candle? 
I recently purchased a Yankee Candle is the scent 'Merry Marshmallow' OH-MY-GOD it is divine.  Can't wait to light it at Christmas time!!!!


4. Favourite Lipstick? 
Right now I'm loving my new Topshop lipstick in the colour Wicked which I have just recently done a review on (Read here). It's a gorgeous purple and fits in perfectly with the grunge trend at the moment. I'm totally loving it at the moment


5. Go-to-moisturiser? 
For my face I simply use 'Simple'  and for my body, I use Johnson baby lotion and sometimes Palmers Coco Butter. Depends on how feeling. 


6. Go-to-colour for eyes? 
For me it's always brown. Brown is the colour I will wear most days to work or going shopping. On nights out I like to got for a smokey eye or a berry colour on my eyes.


7. Favourite music to listen to?
This is a tricky one! I have such a wide taste in music that I couldn't possibly choose one genre of music. I love listening to One Direction to make me happy (and they're a little gorgeous), but then I love listening to the Artic monkeys, Ed Sheeran etc. I can't possibly choose. 

8. Favourite outfit to wear?
Skinny jeans, shirt, blazer and loafers. cool, casual and chic. 


9. Autumn treat?
Buying a new coat ready for the Winter!!! I am a huge Barbour fan and tend to treat myself to a new one every year or so. I love their classic English designs and they're so understated!! I already have my eye on a new one this year!!!


10.  Favourite place to be?
 LONDON!!! I adore London, love being there so much. Love the buzz of the place! 


Hope you enjoyed reading

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment